earth

本网站采用第三方cookie以提升您的使用体验,cookie可提供visitventspils.com网站的功能。若您继续使用我们的网站,则表示您同意使用 cookie。若您不同意使用任何cookie,您可在网页浏览器的安全设置中勾选“Never accept cookies”(不接受cookie)选项。禁用cookie后,网站的一些功能将受到影响。关于cookie的更多信息,请点击这里

10.4° Cair
10° Cwater

Ventspils

个人中心
注册

怎么消遣

Address: Užava, Užavas pagasts, Ventspils novads

Telephone: + 371 28307685 (Maija Krūmiņa)

E-mail: maija-krumina@inbox.lv

GPS: 57.23230, 21.46119

Užava Lutheran church

It is the only Lutheran church in Latvia that hasn’t got a tower. The church has four-slope roof, yet two bells are situated beneath the wooden roof near the main entrance.

The first Lutheran church of Užava was built in 1616 and it was made of wood. After the fire in 1747 the new wooden church was built, but it became too small. That is why in 1783 present stone church was built. Two interesting weathercocks have remained from 1784; they have letters PHC written on them – in means that the church was built in command of duke Peter von Biron. Present altar (altar piece “Jesus Christ”) and pulpit are from XIX century.

Viewing of the interior of the church can be arranged in advance, calling + 371 28307685 (Maija Krūmiņa)

All tourism facilities in Užava civil parish here: 

http://www.ventspilsnovads.lv/ct-menu-item-223/ct-menu-item-248

開放時間

08:00-17:00 (1,2,3,4,5)

10:00-16:00 (6,7)

10:00- 15:00 (National holidays)

 

 

联系

地址: Dārzu iela 6, Ventspils, LV 3601
电话号码: +371 63622263, +371 29232226
电子邮件: tourism@ventspils.lv

关注我们
关于文茨皮尔斯