The Piers were built in 1905 from the design of the civil engineer M. Šistovskis.
The promenade is ideal for taking walks and watching the setting sun, the might of the stormy sea, and huge ships calling at the port. It is possible to take a walk along the promenade of the Southern Pier, which leads all the way to the lighthouse.
A wonderful view of the city and the sea from above can be enjoyed from the 19 m high watchtower.
Next to the car park by the South Pier is a mounted exhibit of a seagoing vessels – the fishing boats “Azova” and “Grots”, Sailor cow. Also there is a 4m high Chair which is made of anchor cable trods.