2°C

It is a building of 18th century in 13 Annas street, where the Town Hall was placed in 1850 and many years it was home of Ventspils excursion office. In August 2006 there was opened the International Writers’ and Translators’ House, where Latvian and foreign writers and translators are on visit regularly.

Calendar of current events in Ventspils and the region